Omega 3/60 (90 Capsules)25 Volume points
The price is with a -20% discount (activated after registration)
- Full description
Properties Omega 3 60
- Improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- Strengthens the walls of blood vessels.
- Reduces blood density, which means it prevents heart attacks and strokes.
- Improves memory and concentration, reaction speed.
- Improves skin condition.
- Preserves and improves the quality of our vision.
- Contains essential omega-3 PUFAs from cold water marine fish oils (anchovies, sardines, mackerel).
- The content of omega-3 PUFAs in the product is 60%.
Omega 3 60 Application
- Adults and children over 14 years old: 1 capsule 2 times a day with meals. If necessary, the reception can be repeated.
Main ingredients Omega 3/60
A concentrated source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids – docosahexaenoic and eicosapentaenoic. DHA and EPA – essential acids that are not formed in our body, it is very important to get them from food. Along with phospholipids, these are the main components and building material for cell membranes. Most DHA and EPA are found in brain cells and retina (50%). Omega-3s reduce the "bad" cholesterol, preventing its deposition in the vessels and the formation of blood clots, improve blood circulation in the vessels of the heart and brain, help restore a stable heart rate and blood pressure. Omega-3s improve the activity of nerve cells, have a very positive effect on the cognitive (cognitive) functions of the brain.
Omega-3 is found in significant amounts in marine fish, the recommended weekly dose is 200-300g, however we consume only one-eighth of the recommended amount.
Omega 3/60 Composition
- Fish oil - 1000 mg
- Omega 3 - 600 mg
- Vitamin E - 1.4 mg
OMEGA-3 from CORAL CLUB undergoes molecular purification, due to which it is cleared of all harmful substances.
Made in the USA and GMP Certified (Best Available for Dietary Supplements)
We recommend consuming 30 minutes after a meal for better absorption. For optimal effect, consumption of at least 2-3 months is recommended